Friday, October 30, 2009

Jonah Harrison - 10 months Big

It is hard to believe that in only two months Jonah will be a year, why can't they stay little longer? I will miss him like this so much.

Photobucket

This is the cradle that my dad made. He actually made two of them almost six years ago for the twins. Jonah has long grown out of his cradle but we still had this one in our bedroom, I could not bring myself to put it away, something I should have done months ago. It is time however to put it back in the attic. I wanted to remember him in this so I convienced Harry to haul it out to a field behind our neighborhood so I could capture him in it. Nostalgia sinks in and I don't know if I will ever get them out again for my own children or if they will wait for my grandchildren one day. They are beautiful pieces of furniture and will be a wonderful heirloom.

Photobucket

But more than the cradle is what it holds, my heart. I love this little baby so much. I wondered when I got pregnant with him if I could ever love someone as much as I loved Isaac and Logan. I can, I really can.

Photobucket

Jonah gets around chasing after his brothers, barking like a dog, playing peak-a-boo every chance he gets. Happiness is what he is all about. Jonah is a happy loving little baby.

Photobucket

I could not decide which picture I loved the best. I like them all, in fact I would love to print one of these up really big for his room. Which one do you think?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Laura October 30, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Our votes are #3 and #5. Love this photo shoot. There is something about the juxtaposition of beds outside and then you add the sentimental heirloom factor too! This along with an adorable baby and a great photographer. Quite the winning combination.

Ashley October 30, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

geez! i love them all! the 2nd and last are my favorites though!

Anonymous October 31, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

These are ADORABLE! I've never seen pictures of a baby in a crib in the middle of no where. I love it. Was it hard to get that large wooden frame down there?

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo October 31, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Don't ask me...you made me cry!!! I like them all. Get a photo frame and put them all in it..like a collage. He is so cute. I can't wait to see you at Christmas. Happy safe Halloween!!! Love you all!!

JoyKanani November 2, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Beautiful images! I wouldn't put the crib in the attic just yet...it'd make a great prop when you start your photog business!

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP