Monday, October 26, 2009

BFF

I have always been blessed my whole life to have amazing friends. Many friends fit into our lives in various different times when we need them. I am so happy to say that I have a handful of amazing women in my life (and one amazing man in particular). Some I am related to and others I thank God he blessed me with their friendship because my life would not be complete without them.

and if you are really, really lucky like I am you will be gifted with an amazing forever friend...a definite Best Friend Forever.

This is my BFF Amy,
Photobucket

Right now, I know she freaking out that I am posting this. (Isn't she beautiful?!?) She is not one to take the spotlight, ever. She is an amazing supporter of her friends and family. Amy has always been there for me throughout my life. In fact I joke that we were friends before I was ever born. My mom ran a daycare in our home, Amy was one of the children that my mom cared for while she was pregnant with me. Our families became very close...so close in fact that our moms decided since they did not have a sister of their own they would adopt each other as sisters. I grew up thinking Amy was my cousin!

We vacationed together as kids..
Photobucket

and really bonded together as teenagers, we were always having sleepovers, sharing clothes, giving each other makeovers and we always seemed to find something to giggle about.

Photobucket

That is the best, laughing with Amy...and everything in my world is right again.

Photobucket

We have been there for each other in good times and in bad. She probably knows me better than anyone else does and she still loves me anyway.

Photobucket

You are the most amazing friend I could ever have hoped for.
I am glad you have always been and will be in my life, I love you Amy!

5 comments:

Carla AKA loedown October 26, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

Simply beautiful photos. Kudos to you both! Glad you had some fun this weekend hanging out! Hope all is well with you Ms. Amy!

Eric October 26, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

More pictures of "younger" Heather, please.

Heather Grilliot October 26, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Eric, Hush!

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo October 27, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Gorgeous!!! How funny, my best friend has natural red hair, but she is more on the burgandy side of things. I love the wonderful "old" photos. It is neat to be able to get to know you even when I live so far away. Have a happy and safe Halloween!! We love you guys!

Laura October 28, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

I love the words and the pictures. What a beautiful tribute to your best friend, Heather.

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP