Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Babies Playday


This is for you my dear friend who keeps me laughing...I love our little babies together, they crack me up too. I can only imagine what they are thinking here...

Photobucket

We took our little ones to the Zoo...oh shhhh! It is a secret. If Logan or Isaac found out they would be devistated since we went while they were in school!

They spent less time looking at the animals and more time eating the straps on their strollers..
Photobucket

Here is our little friend watching Jonah slobber all over

Photobucket

I'm so happy you had a baby, I would be sad if you kept on cycling without me :)

Photobucket

ok big shock here, I actually handed off my camera to get a photo with Jonah...he really does look like me huh!?!

Photobucket

Thanks for coming to play...

Photobucket

Slow down growing up little one...it is happening way too fast for your Mommy too!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Your cycling bud September 22, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

I love it! G and J are so cute together...we have to get together soon and let them play again.

Unknown September 22, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

yes he does more and more each day. He has your smile which is captivating. What a fun play day.

Carla AKA loedown September 23, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Cute pictures. I hope you had fun! It looks like you did! J does look a lot like you. You need to dig out the baby picture of you. He looks just like what I remember of it.

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP