Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thunder Bolts and Lightning

Very very frightning indeed. Not the best idea to walk outside in the middle of a lightning storm with your metal tripod but I did it anyway. I took seven shots, this was the last one. It pretty much scared me back into the house since it was right above my head, I have never seen lightning so close before but the really cool thing is that I actually caught it! Bad location on my front porch...oh well better planning next time.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo August 25, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

Wow!!! Are you sure you aren't from Kansas!!

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP