Thursday, July 16, 2009

summer heat

Texas summers are miserable...especially in the south. My car thermometer has not dropped below 103 in over a month. Humidity is no friend of mine...or my naturally curly hair. By the time I get the kids packed up in the car to go somewhere I am sweating so bad I could use another shower. A breeze would be nice, anything other than the stagnant humid heat that lives just beyond my front door...can't tell I detest the weather here can you?

However, after about 7:30pm it cools off to a nice 98 degrees making it somewhat tolerable to head out.

Photobucket
We grilled the other night, while the boys played in the yard. (Polenta, Spicy Turkey Sausage and Bell Peppers)

Photobucket
Slip n slides are a great way to cool off and water the brown spots in your yard at the same time!

Photobucket
Logan has taken up rolling himself up in his t-shirt to roll around in the yard like a ball...

1 comments:

Unknown July 17, 2009 at 1:50 AM  

Too freaking hot!!!! I agree. Happy Summer!

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP