Saturday, July 18, 2009

Learning

Trying lots of new stuff today. This was my first attempt at studio lighting, set this up right in my family room!

Photobucket


I joined a photography club on facebook and I suggested the first meet-up around the corner from us at the rail road tracks where I took photos of Grandma and Grandpa. It rain on us, but we had a blast, if you look very closely you can see the rain drops falling here

Photobucket

And here is one of my new friends, Ms. J whom is a talented professional photographer, I had a great time learning, talking, shooting, posing in the rain with an umbrella (probably not the smartest thing). It was great to talk to all these people and although I have never met any of them prior I felt like I knew some of them for years! Can't wait till we do this again. Hopefully not in the rain...

Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown July 19, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Awesome!!!! I can only dream to have your ability!!! Keep up the fabulous work!!!!

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP