Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Love my family

Photobucket

Summer is nuts and our days are crazy...do you know how hard it is to keep two 5 year olds entertained all day long? Grilliot day camp is coming along but it doesn't seem like enough. Days are spent making up games, playing Thomas the train, monster truck ralley's with library books propped up (you gotta have something for the trucks to jump off of!) yes we read the books too. They will probably go through a reem of printer paper before the summer is up making drawings to hang on the wall or to give to each other mostly. We are reading a chapter of Charlotte's Web every night before bed. Being that it is so terribly hot here we only really go outside to sweat it out to drive to or from TaeKwondo, or in the evenings when it finally cools down to a nice steamy 95 degrees. I took these photos on Fathers Day evening.

Photobucket
but I love each and every one of my boys, Isaac's silliness and charismatic charm..

Photobucket
Logan's tenderness and unbelieveable compassion...

Photobucket
Jonah for his peaceful disposition, happy smile and little giggle. And of course Harry's patience and never-ending respect for me.

Our family is priceless, irreplaceable and is the gift that God gave to Harry and I, for that I am thankful for everyday. It is chalked full of temper tantrums, graham crackers, skinned knees, laughing, slow moving when we need to be somewhere fast, fruit snacks, Band-Aids, spilled milk, tickles, missing shoes, lots of laundry, hugs, tears and family prayers at the end of the day. I tell Harry almost every day...I love my crazy life...and I do, I really do.

3 comments:

Harry July 8, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

Wow - how lucky am I to have such a wonderful family? Life is definitly crazy but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I love you Heather!

Carla AKA loedown July 8, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Very cool! We love your family too! It's a cool family. Nice to see more Texas Grilliot photos.

Andrea Dent July 9, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of you brother! I hope all is well and that your family is finding strength through this hard time. I have been searching for your email, and I think I misplaced it! I've got some photo questions for you, so could you email me so that I have your email?

I wish it weren't so dang hot, then maybe we'd see a little more of the neighborhood out and about! We tend to hibernate in our house all day, and if we do go out...it's to the pool! My email is anniedent@gmailcom

Thanks! Andrea (your neighbor)

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP