Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Today...was a good day, I was able to spend it with my family. We were all happy and we were together. I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to be with them today, on our Independence Day. I believe that in a way Mark brought us together. Small blessings are coming from our family's tragedy and for those blessings, big and small I am thankful. I am also thankful to live in this country. I told everyone today that there is no where in the world I would have rather been today than in the company of my family. Thank you all for a great day. I love each and everyone of you.


Photobucket
Harry took this last night, there were others where we were actually looking at the camera...however I thought this captured us the best, the way we are.

And because I did not post pictures of Jonah for his 6th month birthday I am adding these two...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy 4th to all my family and friends!

2 comments:

Carla AKA loedown July 6, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

Glad you were able to take an updated family photo for the memory of such a good day. Love the 4th of July Jonah pictures too. Love ya!

Sol July 7, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

It's so nice to see you are doing good and have found many blessings even in hard times! Of course the pics are great! as always (Harry has his secrets skills as I can see!)

Much love

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP