Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sharing

Being a twin kinda forces you to learn how to share early on, not always an easy task for a toddler to do. Watching Isaac and Logan over the past five years I have come to realize that sharing in their eyes while sometimes frustrating it is also a joy to have your best friend with you all the time. We decided to have a "date" weekend; Friday Isaac and Daddy went to see Cousin Kayla in a school production of "Meet Me in St. Louis"(Kayla sang, it was fantastic!)then on Saturday, Logan and I had the same date. Although we had a great time Logan missed his brother, I could see Logan deep in thought at times and I would ask him what he was thinking...he would admit that he missed his brother. Isaac couldn't wait to get home to tell Logan all about the trolley, and the Christmas tree with fake presents under it he brought home three balloons from the first night's production one for himself and one for Logan, (Jonah's flew out the window). Logan returned the favor and brought Isaac cotton candy. I can empathise with having siblings but I will never know what it is like to be a twin. I am however thankful for having them and the love they have for each other.

2 comments:

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo March 8, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

What a terrific idea. I saw that on Kate & Jon plus 8 where they took one of the six multiples out on a date day and did something they enjoyed. I think that is a great idea. I use to do that with Kaillyn when it was her and I. It is going to be more challenging with three kids now. Have a great weekend. I will have the date for the baptism by tomorrow for sure! Luv ya guys and miss ya!!

Carla AKA loedown March 8, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Too cute! Glad they have each other. Will be interesting to see what happens to their dynamic when Jonah gets a little older. LOVE the picture! Need to reinstall PS on my computer since it crashed this Xmas.

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP