Friday, March 13, 2009

Story Time for Jonah


Isaac "read" Jonah a bedtime story the other night, he had no idea the camera was rolling, he thought the camera was just set up to take pictures, he would have run away or refused to read if he knew. You gotta love a kid who memorized his favorite Todd Parr book and reacts to each page as if he is reading it for the first time and digs in his ear while fussing at his Daddy. Do to my lack of sleep I now have three names to get confused instead of just two..so at the end you will hear me say "Good Job Jona...Isaac". Yes I know it was Isaac reading...I'm not the only one who does that :) And just a side note, I have apparently become the Mommy Paparazzi around here, Isaac will pose non stop for me and Logan hides under his bed. If you see more photos of Isaac it is only because he is not tired of me flashing my camera in his face yet, but I'm learning to be sneaky

2 comments:

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo March 14, 2009 at 2:23 AM  

I LOVE IT!!! I never get tired of seeing videos of your kiddos. I wish I had your energy to be a mama paparazzi. I take photos about every other day if I remember. You are amazing! The kids and I enjoy the new photos of your growing brood.

Sarah

P.S. Baptism is on the 29th of March at high noon after the 11am mass. They don't do baptisms on Saturdays, unfortunate for me. I love Saturday Vigil Mass. If you guys can make it that's great, if not, I understand that is life. We Love you guys no matter what!!

Anonymous March 18, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Just love that. Too cute. I had fun listening to the great story, but also watching jonah wiggling around and making little baby sounds. ~~Carla

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP