Thursday, January 29, 2009

One Month Big...and 4 3/4 Years Big


Jonah went in to the Dr. today for his one month check up, everything is great, he now weighs 9.3lbs and is 22" long. He will be tall and thin like his brothers...and dad! Everything has been going well, wish we had more awake time during the day and more sleep time during the night...for me that is. The twins are still thrilled to be big brothers and help read stories, sing songs to Jonah and have the occasional conversation with him about not eating their toys.

3 comments:

Unknown January 30, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

adorable pictures. I like Harry's shirt also was that something you were able to do with your photo program. Good looking family.

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo January 30, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

They are soooooo cute!!!! I can't wait to meet Jonah in person one of these days. If Noah is still down there this summer, I want to make a trip by your place and see all your little gentlemen. I can't believe it has been one month already!!!! It is shocking. Don't mean to be pushy but did you get a chance to check out my page? I have photos of Michael and Elizabeth's little guy. He is absolutely adorable. They were thinking he would be out either next week or the week after when I called Sonny on Wednesday. They are suppose to know more today. Forgot to call Michael the other day since he is back in Wichita to work some more. Love ya guys and talk to you soon!!!

Tessa January 31, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

What a sweet family!

I was going to tell you that I finally decided to start up a home/cooking/decorating/etc. blog. If you want to join in, you are more than welcome. I haven't written anything yet. Maybe we could brainstorm?!?!

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP