Sunday, February 1, 2009

I hate Texas cold fronts

Seems every time the wind blows down here it flairs up Isaac's asthma, living in the south has it's perks and downers...this is definitely one of the downers. When cold fronts blow through our area it brings along with it all the triggers Isaac needs to spend a weekend feeling crummy. Poor guy, he is such a sport about it though...this is where he was comfortable while watching a Marx Brother's video (they like the strangest things) curled up in the laundry basket with his favorite blanket to keep him warm, he made me smile but it also makes me sad at the same time.


and after a night of everyone being awake from coughing the boys came over and fell asleep in my lap this afternoon

can't leave out my two other boys...Jonah and Daddy were just "exploring"

hopefully we have an easier week...

3 comments:

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo February 1, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Poor kiddo. It sucks when they have asthma. I hope Isaac is feeling better. They both look like precious little angels when they sleep. God Bless them. Good thing Harry had another little tyke to keep him company with the big boys out. I wish you all the best. Love you guys down south!!

Laura February 5, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Love the new pictures! Now I really want to come visit Texas. I was looking at some pictures the other day of when you came to visit just shortly after Julia was born. Makes me miss you guys.
Laura

Unknown February 6, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

sleeping angels. Hope Isaac and Logan are feeling better.

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP