Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kinder Graduation 2010

Today I am happy, today I am sad. For lots of reasons, my twins are no longer babies (yes I figured out that one a while back). Pardon the lack of focus, it was the emotional teariness of the whole thing.

Photobucket


They were so excited for this day and there were times I wasn't sure we would get here or not. Harry and I high-fived each other on making it this far before we arrived today. What's more amazing is their pants made it this far - took some searching to find two pairs with knees intact.

Photobucket Logan was truly happy to be here today - lots of smiles & thumbs up

The boys loved school this year, not only do they attend a great school but their friends are amazing. We are so very sad that we will not be with them next year...
Photobucket

These two did a great job of keeping Isaac in line and being "Momma Hens" to him. They ruled the roost and he was perfectly fine with that.

Photobucket
We were entertained by several songs and then they played their recorders (little clarinet like instruments) and actually did pretty well!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Note Mr. H on the left with his PERFECT ATTENDANCE - in Kindergarten. Whatever vitamins he's taking we should get some.

Photobucket
Isaac received a special award for showing/sharing his Christianity with others.
This is where I lost it.

Photobucket
We will miss all of you (you know who YOU are!)

Photobucket
our friends at school are so important to us...
Photobucket
yup that is more like it...

Photobucket

It is amazing how important friends become in our lives even at such a young age

Photobucket

they stay in our hearts forever

Photobucket

and mean so much more than they may even know

Photobucket
Now I know some of these ladies may not like that I posted this picture but it means so much to me. I have had the honor of getting to know each of you this year and I look forward to our return and having our children grow up together.

J.H. - Don't stop shooting, you are an amazing photographer and when I get back we WILL get together and go shoot for fun!

E.S. - I love your candor and talking to you about parenting, listening to your stories is what makes our "GNO" worth it!

P.M. - YOU are an amazing Mom, Wife and Friend. Where you find the energy I will never know but it is truly inspirational! I'll be waiting for pictures...

A.M. - Ok you just flat out CRACK me up. Your honesty along with that quick wit, no one can ever have too many friends to just laugh with.

A.T. - My dear friend with wisdom beyond her years, you have been such a great friend to me this year. Talking to you almost daily has become a habit I don't plan on breaking. Like I said, the distance will not affect our friendship.

You are all great parents, the proof is in each one of your kids. Our family loves them all!!

One chapter had ended, yet another one begins!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown May 28, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

way to go boys. You did good. Now summer adventures begin. Was glad we got to share your day in pictures.

Carla AKA loedown May 29, 2010 at 4:29 AM  

Congratulations Isaac & Logan. Loved all the pictures momma. I am gonna print out your family shot to frame in our house. We miss ya'll so much. Have a safe trip! TTYS.

Tami June 2, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

Kateri's school jumpers are the exact same plaid as they girls jumpers at the boys' school! Different cut to the jumpers, but the same fabric. What are the odds?!?!

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP