Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dear Harry,

So while you are here

Photobucket

I spent the day keepiing this one from eating things he shouldn't...
Photobucket

and while you were busy exploring this town
Photobucket

The boys and I were busy building one,
Photobucket

I can only imagine what it was like to be there...
Photobucket

as you already know what it is like to live with these nuts...
Photobucket

Lake Louise is beautiful Harry, even when it is melting!
Photobucket

And so were the castles guarded by Star War's figures with extra long light sabers
Photobucket

We can't wait to explore all of this with you, thank you for taking pictures, even of these Rocky Mountain Sheep. Jonah started barking when he saw them! I guess they look like dogs...to a 16 month old!
Photobucket

and in case you were wondering, here are a picture of the "dogs" at our house.
Photobucket

I miss you, can't wait for you to come home

love, love, love....

5 comments:

Harry May 2, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

I sure do miss them boys, and mommmy too.

Laura May 5, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

Oh, how familiar all this seems! I was just talking to Joel this afternoon and wishing I could meet him at the door after work and have iced tea made and go out and sit on the deck with him. I hope your adventure goes beautifully. Very clever post. I enjoyed it immensely.

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo May 7, 2010 at 4:47 AM  

So cute Heather...it could almost be a rhyme. You two have got to be the cutest couple since apple pie. Luv ya both!!!

Jennifer May 10, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

so this is random...I clicked over to your blog from PW's Homeschooling site. I had your blog up while I was putting our boys to bed. My husband comes in and says, "Where did you find this blog? Harry works down the hall from me." Weird. (Except Harry doesn't work down the hall from him anymore because we live in Singapore.) Small world. We'll be just starting our homeschool adventure this coming year. Tell Harry Justin says Hi. (my email is on my blog)

Carla AKA loedown May 10, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

What a cute post. I am sure Harry really appreciated seeing pictures of the boys while he was gone. Hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day Weekend together. Soon enough there will be all sorts of Canada pictures of your family adventures. Can't wait.

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP