Saturday, April 17, 2010

Justin & Lauren - A Surprise Engagement

To tell you how lucky I felt today to be apart of this photo session would not even begin to compare to how lucky my friend Lauren felt. Her new fiance (ha! does that sound funny yet Lauren?) Justin was kind enough to allow me to photograph his proposal to her.
Photobucket

I told them I wanted to practice taking photos of couples...probably should include their heads too...Justin's knees don't look too weak at all...yet.

Photobucket

So we ran around, got some fun shots and they did everything I asked without complaining (thanks guys!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

All of this started out in the rain...the lighting was perfect
Photobucket
Ok are they cute or what?!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Justin hid the ring in my camera bag, and when he was ready, he got down on one knee
Photobucket

Lauren said "YES!" - thank goodness or that would have been kinda wierd...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and of course is was Double cool for an awesome future Sister-In-Law!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you again Justin and Lauren for letting me be apart of today, I wish you a lifetime of love, happiness and understanding!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Marek April 17, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Great pics Heather!

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo April 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Beautiful photos!!! The tears are streaming down my cheek, once again!! I am such a baby. How wonderful to be able to experience such a beautiful event between two people. God bless.

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP