Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

2010 caught up with me pretty quickly, I am behind a post or two for Christmas and Jonah's birthday...they are forthcoming. I wanted to be sure to post some pictures from today. We snuck down to Galveston for a bit with my Mom after visiting my brother in the hospital. (My brother is recovering slowly but all is well.)

Photobucket

It is possible to have fun at the beach even in 55 degree weather. It was windy and cold...perfect for Logan to fly his kite with Meme.

Photobucket

and collect a few seashells

Photobucket

The sun was bright and the sky was beautiful as was the beach itself. The clean up crews did a great job after Hurricane Ike.

Photobucket

Logan did manage however to run into the ocean with his shoes ON

Photobucket

And Isaac thought it was fun to dig in the sand like a dog...(you know with his hands throwing it between his legs!)

Photobucket
These were in a store..not on the beach...they were just so pretty though I had to share

Photobucket
Courtesy of my Mom...I have taken a shot like this several times for people and love it. I have always wanted one of Harry and myself. I love the ocean in the background.
We love the water, this is a perfect shot. Great Job Mom!
Back to the old routine after tomorrow. I will update the blog with more pictures soon!!
Happy 2010 everyone, I hope it is filled with many blessings for you all.

4 comments:

Laura January 3, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

Heather - thought you might like to know that the shot you took for us of holding pinkies made it to California with us. It is the only picture I took with me and Joel didn't even know it until I put in on the nightstand. He even commented (amzing for him!) that it was a nice touch and he was glad I brought it. It has helped me so much to get through some difficult times. Thank you.

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo January 3, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

Happy New Year, honey!!! Beautiful as ever!!! Miss ya!!!

Pam January 3, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Loving the hand shot!
Gorgeous beach shot of your boy and the kite.

Carla AKA loedown January 4, 2010 at 6:17 AM  

Love the pictures. Talk about your 52 week challenge. You got some great nature shots. We've been couped up in the house with all this COLD weather and snow. More coming down now. Glad to see more pictures. I love seeing your photos. Thanks for the smile and great to see you all. Love the hand shot. Say hi to your mom for me.

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP