Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow? In Houston???

Yup sure did! This is a once in about 5 years kind of thing. It started snowing on the way to school this morning and after dropping of the kids I stopped at the grocery store, when I got out the temp had dropped another 10 degrees. Now I'm sure all you northerners have no worries about driving in the snow. Me on the other hand? I worry about all the other drivers on the road so I headed back up to school and checked the boys out for the day. This does not happen often so we headed home and have been playing in our winter wonderland all day.
Photobucket

They were so excited they could not be stopped.
This went something like this...

Me: "Logan stop!!!"

Logan: "Bbbwwwaaa Haha ha ha ha ha"

Me: "Logan don't you throw that at me..."

Logan: "Ha Ha ha hahahahahahaha!"

Me: "LOGAN my camera!!" Oh cripes he is gonna hit me with that...

So I ran

Photobucket


The rest of the afternoon went much like that. I have more pictures to share and ofcourse of our AWESOME snowman...stay tuned!

Photobucket


2 comments:

Tessa December 4, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

Who knew it could snow in Houston?!?! Glad you were able to enjoy it :)

Tami December 8, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

I can't believe you all got snow before we did! It's trying to snow today, but just not quite cold enough. It's mostly rain. The kids are dying for the first snowfall! Looks like the boys had a great time in it.

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP