Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sock Monkeys, Fire extinguishers & roses

....have nothing in common unless your celebrating someone's birthday!

We celebrated my dear friend Carla's birthday yesterday at my home with a little birthday lunch...

Photobucket
I pulled out my Great-Grandmother's pink flower china and added a little zebra print to the mix for a little sass. I'm sure my Great Grandmother would think it rocked her china as well.


Photobucket

And just because you get older doesn't mean you have to act your age. So the girls and I jumped into my improv photo booth for a few birthday shots. We laughed our butts off coming up with different things to do, like spooning, throwing confetti, keeping the fire department on call for the candles and monkey's on our backs.

Photobucket

Happy Birthday my friend, and thanks for always being there for me! love you!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Carla AKA loedown August 12, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Thank you my friend for such a fun afternoon and the photos to keep this special day in my memory forever! You are a great friend and I love you too!

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP