Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. Woke up yesterday and decided to get out of the house for the day so we headed to the hill country...one of then nice things about living where we do is that there is a lot to see and do. Pretty much no matter what direction you head there is something neat right around the corner. We headed to Brenham then to Independence, TX.
Photobucket
2. These were taken in an alley we found in Brenham while looking for lunch...everything was closed because of Memorial day, lunch turned out pretty bad at a local schmorgisborg that was...well interesting. I'll leave it at that.

Photobucket
3. Logan has decided to start haming it up for the camera

Photobucket
4. Isaac...not so much. OH yeah, he no longer calls us Mom and Dad, he calls us Harry and Heather. Isn't that like against the law or something?

Photobucket
5. The Antique Rose Emporium is one of my favorite places to visit in the spring, everything is in bloom and there is a bit of whimsey in their gardens which always makes it interesting to visit.

Photobucket

Photobucket
6. one of the employees (big white dog) followed us around, he was so excited to see the boys. The twins were a little nervous so I told Logan to introduce himself and the dog accepted his friendship and posed for this shot...

Photobucket
7. Everytime I tell the boys to stand together let me take their picture, this is usually how it starts out...they end up on the ground wrestling...everytime. Boys.

Photobucket
8. Little man had fun too, he is such a tag-along kid.

Photobucket
9. Ok I got one non-silly shot of Isaac. I think he is getting really bored with the camera these days. He would rather be behind it like me, tells me everyday he wants to be a photographer when he grows up...I tell him, ME TOO!

Photobucket
10. Boys are out of school on Thursday. Not sure what is going to happen to my blog time since I will be running the Grilliot Day Camp. I have almost every hour of the day scheduled with something to do, I don't know how to manage it otherwise. I want to keep them happy and Mommy sane. We'll see how it goes, Wish me Luck!


3 comments:

Unknown May 26, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Can I come to Grilliot Day camp also. When did we get new hair cuts. Now everyone looks like daddy. Looks like fun, Great pictures as always. Oh yea, I think you already are a photographer. Love to everyone. GM

Tessa May 26, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

Awesome photos! I was just telling Pam the other day that I love reading about all the things you guys do together. I hope I can be as creative and adventurous as you are when we have kiddos in the house!

Unknown May 27, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Super duper!!!!! Love it!!! Todays the last day of school!! YAY!!!!!

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP