Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What a Weekend!

Party after party! It seems the whole weekend was jam packed but lots of fun and lots of laughs I think I took over 500 pictures!!! Here are just a couple to highlight the weekend in no particular order...

Photobucket

Coloring Easter Eggs
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ladybugs...
Photobucket

Photobucket
I bought a package of ladybugs for the garden and we had fun playing with them before we let them free...you can see one on the frame of Grandpa's glasses, finger in ear to discourage the little lady from finding a new home!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is my best attempt at "panning". First play of the first soccer game and Logan scored a goal! They both ended up scoring at least one..."Fun Fair Positive Soccer" does not keep score so we are not sure who actually won...oh wait, ALL the kids won...yes that is right!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The birthday party was fun and loud, more photos to come..

Photobucket
Thanks Uncle Paul, they love them!


Photobucket
Confetti Eggs on Easter...Nothiing says, Allulia Christ has Risen like cracking an egg on your Dad's (or Grandpas or Uncle's) head


Photobucket

Photobucket
These were two of my favorite shots from the weekend, we tried to get the boys to join them on the tracks but the passing train that happend 5 minutes before this shot scared the boys back into the car...


Photobucket
And last but not least this is a test shot I did for my neice, we are going to attempt to take Senior pictures here pretty soon, I can't wait, I'm so excited!

So that is all for now...Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Laura April 15, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Love the pictures of Grandma and Grandpa on the train tracks!

Tessa April 15, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Aww, David and Dora look adorable!!

And, I want to get some of those confetti eggs - so fun!!

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo April 15, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Yay!!! New photos!! I love all of them. I think some of my favorites are the ones with my Aunt and Uncle looking adorable with the Grandkiddos The other ones with them being so cute on the train tracks!! Your niece is absolutely gorgeous!! You will take some terrific photos.

Looks like you guys had a great time. God Bless!!!

Nora J April 19, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

The pictures of David & Dora are great! The boys look so grown up in the pictures on the walk and the car. I haven't been back since my annoucement to check out what's going on I've been sick as a dog, still am. Not pregnancy sick, just regular sick that can't have medication because of the baby so it isn't going away, it made me feel better to see what a great time you all had at Easter.

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP