Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!

Photobucket
Isaac

Photobucket
Logan

Photobucket
Jonah

Well happy Easter everyone! I hope you all have a blessed holiday. I am signing off till after this weekend, I have a jam-packed one ahead of me, Grandma and Grandpa are coming tomorrow!! Isaac and Logan's first Soccer game Saturday morning, Boys Birthday Party Saturday afternoon, Easter dinner at our house on Sunday and not to mention getting the eggs dyed, house cleaned, ALL my laundry done, Holy Thursday Mass (where Father washes feet!), garage straightened up (it needs it bad!) some new spring flowers to plant in pots, Good Friday service (benediction of the cross), Easter Sunday Mass (best day of the year in my book!) and Oh yeah we bought a bag of ladybugs today to release in the butterfly garden! The boys are thrilled! I will be sure to document it all and take as many pictures as I can...get ready David and Dora! :) But really is there anything better to photograph than the fun a grand kid has with his grandparents? I can't wait! Hugs to you all, Family and Friends and even those I don't know...Virgina? I love getting comments!

6 comments:

Tessa April 8, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! It will be quiet around here, but I'm thinking we should dye eggs on Saturday!!

Carla AKA loedown April 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Man, you are so talented. I love these pictures of the boys. Love the spiky hair! Can't wait to see you all this weekend.

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo April 8, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

You guys have a Happy Easter as well. We were planning on going to Thursday night mass, but I was scheduled at my new job from 4:30p to 9p. I guess the girls will have to wait till next year to experience it. I haven't been to one since John G. and Aunt Grammer were in Topeka. That was over 10 years ago.

You all have a terrific Easter. Take lots of photos so I have something to look at on Monday!! LOL!! Love you guys. We'll be thinking of you. God Bless!!


P.S. Don't forget you are suppose to decorate the "whole house" according to Logan, so you better get cracking!!!

Laura April 10, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

Happy Easter to you! Or Blessed Resurrection Day. Another thing we have in common. Easter is my all time favorite holiday. Always has been.

Tami April 11, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

I hope Isaac & Logan have a great birthday party! I bought cards a month ago to send and, in typical Aunt Tami fashion, didn't get everything together to get it mailed before we left. (We're spending Easter weekend in TX with James & Kristen.) Oh well! It will be a nice surprise for them next week after all the fun lets down. One of these days I'll get it all together! LOVED the CD you made for the boys' birthdays. Trey liked it, too. Happy Easter!

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo April 14, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Need new photos!!!!! I am positive you have some terrific shots from Easter!!! Later gater!!

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP