Thursday, April 2, 2009

5


Amazing how fast the time goes by, they are the most amazing little men, smart, compassionate and polite...Isaac I am so proud of you


I have loved every day good or bad, it has been the best gift in my life and I am so honored to be your Mom...Logan I am so proud of you


Isaac was born at 9:39am


Logan was born at 9:40am


I can't wait to see what the next five years brings, I will support you, love you, play with you, teach you more about God, read to you, hug you when you are sad, guide you when you need help, giggle with you, encourage you to learn new things, have plenty of bandaids in the medicine cabinet and continue to be in awe of the wonderful gift God has given Daddy and I.



Happy Birthday Logan!

Happy Birthday Isaac!


You both are my heart! Mommy



**on a side note, I created a slideshow for the boys birthday invitation this year, Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles will receive one in the mail and everyone else if you would like to see it you can do so at this link...you will however have to download the viewer from their site, it is a secure site. http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewalbum.html?bm=180471

2 comments:

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo April 3, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

Happy 5th Birthday, Isaac and Logan!! We love you and are so proud of the both of you. I wish we lived closer, but your Mommy's blog makes it easier to "watch" you little men grow up. May God's blessings continue. Have a happy day!! Love the College Hill guy and girls!!

joym April 3, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Happy Birthday Isaac & Logan
hope you have a wonderful day!
Love,
Joyce

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP