Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Date...

Isaac spent most of the day wishing everyone "Happy Thanksgiving" he just could not remember the word Valentines. A house full of bouncing, excited, loving boys, I am no doubt Thankful... We took a little trip into the big city today to check out one of Houston's art museums, since the boys have been asking.

But before we went, the twins had to decorate for the holiday...I tried hard to restrict the taped hearts to the toy room, I think they did a great job.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jonah took a bath while they decorated

Photobucket

So off we went, they drove us nuts the whole way since we did not tell them where we were going, we stopped to look at the fountains in the area first.

Photobucket

Photobucket
and how we have managed to never fall in to the fountains the boys are magnetically drawn to is a mystery to me
Photobucket

He's walking now...everywhere
Photobucket

Photobucket

He loves picking up things to carry around
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos were not allowed in the museum so I got to lug around my big camera bag and camera aound my neck with out being able to use it. But Isaac and I decided to live dangerouslyPhotobucket

So on the way out we stopped to get a couple pictures of little man walking...I had to get his brothers to sit next to me so he would walk towards us, look how happy he is to see them! This ended with Jonah throwing his arms around both of them for a group hug...love, love, love

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And one of my love on Thanksgiving Day...
Photobucket
Have a great week people!

3 comments:

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo February 15, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

I love little J's curls!!!! They are so cute!!! Your little J would have so much fun with my little J!!! I love the fountain shots. What a beautiful place!!! I am envious..you can go outside minus 3 layers of clothes!!!!!! It is freezing here!!! Love you guys!!!

Unknown February 16, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

great pictures of some handsome boys. Sounds like you had a great adventure. A movie of J walking would be great fun to see also. Boys are getting taller all the time.

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo March 16, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

I'm having I, L, and J withdrawal!!! Need new photos of the boys!!! Love ya, don't let the leprechans pinch ya tomorrow!! Toodles!

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP