Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jonah Harrison - 13 Months big

Photobucket

To say this past year went by fast to me is an understatement. Other than just getting bigger and doing more, Jonah still has the same disposition of the best little baby. He is so laid back and happy all the time. We spend our days playing, pointing at our noses, making animal noises and lots and lots of standing. He has taken a couple steps but refuses to go much more than that. It is easier to keep up with Isaac and Logan when he bear crawls. He wakes up happy, goes down happy without a fuss and loves a good snuggle. He can color a picture while the boys are doing their homework and has decided it is easier to eat with two forks instead of one. And forget about just feeing him off of our plates when we go out. He needs his own full kids meal now. After dinner if we have had a good day Isaac and Logan finish up their dinner with some sort of frozen treat...Jonah insists on having his own too, he eats up the whole thing. Wearing shoes and hats these days are a treat for him, he loves it.

Photobucket
His latest thing is to stick out his tounge shift it side to side while shaking his head, he thinks it is hilarious, I need to catch some video of that...but this will have to do until then.

After going through the photos last year I realized that there are hardley any photos of me with the boys, I am always behind the camera not in front of it. And the truth be told any photo that I am in I can't stand it, I'm too fat, my eyes are closed, bad hair day. The excuse list goes on. I do realize that no matter what I look like my kids love me the way that I am. As much as I don't like it I realize that it is important to be able to look back and have the memories for myself and them. So I will try my best to be in a few photos with them, for their sake not mine. So here on a tripod I can still take the picture on a timer, while being in the photo as well..

Photobucket
And a few photo notes...all of these photos were done with my flash...off the camera. I have never really liked using it, it never gave me the results I wanted. Until I learned how to use it. If you're a photographer and want to learn more, visit http://www.strobist.com/ very addicting and cool stuff!


Photobucket You can see where Jonah get's his cool facial expressions!

5 comments:

Unknown January 30, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

Such a happy boy, great photos, especially of mom and son. Look forward to seeing more of you with the boys.

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo January 30, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

What a beautiful photo of you and J!!!! Love the tongue shifting thing!! LOL!! Can't believe he is 13 months. Give him hugs and lots of kisses...same with the twins.

Laura January 30, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

You will be so glad you decided to get in front of the camera, too.

sol February 2, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Hey!!!! What a pretty image of you and J... lovely!

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo February 5, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

My little M love these photos. She kept saying...he is so cute. When she got to the Christmas photos, she says..who are they? Those boys are big. Have I played with them before? I was about to fall over with the cuteness of her comments and questions.

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP