Friday, October 2, 2009

Jonah Harrison - 9 Months Big

I'm late I know, it's been a long week...Daddy is out of town and I realized I could never make it as a single Mom. I really don't know how they do it, they definately deserve a ton of my respect.

Little man is now 9 months, here is what that means exactly...

  1. he likes to eat anything...and everything. Especially dirt. aaaccckk
  2. I bought him bubbles and he got to see them for the first time...I don't know why I waited so long, he loved them
Photobucket

3. He can clap, wave and throw up his arms when we tell him how big he is...

4. He is always smiling, laughing and in a happy mood
Photobucket

5. Check out those teeth! All four of them!
6. Watching his big brothers is his favorite past time. He was watching them run through the sprinkler the other day and he got a little wet...check out that face!
Photobucket

7. Jonah loves his toys...just like his brothers.
Photobucket

8. He sleeps all night...9pm to 6am here in his bed...We have no complaints!
Photobucket

9. Naps are definately a must, he comes to me when he is ready and I lay him down...then he sleeps. I have no idea how this is working out so well
Photobucket

10. He started giving kisses the other night...once he figured it out he gave me like 10 in a row...
Photobucket

11. 17.6 lbs, tall and a big head...skinny, tall and smart...and SUCH a good little baby.
Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo October 2, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Wow, he is so adorable. Love the photos!!

Laura October 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

Heather, I am just shaking my head in amazement. I know you get tired of hearing it but YOU ARE AWESOME!

Unknown October 6, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

you have three of the most adorable boys I know. Every picture is better than the one before. Miss them so much. Before you know it he will be one. Give eveyone a kiss for me. Love grandma

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP