Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thoughts for Tuesday

how do you spell RELIEF...

Photobucket


All the guys in my house except for little Jonah are sick...everything is allgery related too. Isaac's asthma was terrible the past couple days we almost headed for the emergency room Saturday night, but our fantastic Dr. were able to tell us what to do over the phone at 10pm. I think we have a handle on it now. Logan's allgeries caused him to get a double ear infection. Harry too, you would think after giving him allgery shots for over a year now he would not be affect by our constant weather changes but he is also walking around pretty miserable.

I had all intentions of starting our theme of the week..."nature" with the boys but due to the pollen, ozone and humidity that makes my family sick we stayed inside, did some leaf rubbings. Nature makes us sick. That is a hard lesson to learn....so I switched over to good ole' play-doh

Photobucket


And to throw a bit of sweetness into this post I'm showing off one of our neighbors. This is Pia, we have been walking every evening and out of the group that is participating I think she slimmed down the fastest. She has so much personality, I really think she believes she is human!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Swan Threads June 10, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

How in the world did you get that dog to pose like that? I have never been able to get an animal to sit still long enough to take a photo. You are so good.

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP