Thursday, June 18, 2009

Seniors Rock the Farm

At least this one did, everyone was surprised that I took Harry's beautiful cousin to the "part's yard" at his family's farm to get some portraits...she is gorgeous in any location but how cool that at her own family farm and the fields she has helped harvest in the past become a photography setting for her. One year left of high school then she is off to college..

Photobucket
This is one of my favorites...

Photobucket
maybe this is my favorite too...


Photobucket
I liked this in black and white...what do you think?
Photobucket

Photobucket

"K" I had so much fun with you thanks for your easy beautiful smile...the rest are coming in the mail to you!!

3 comments:

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo June 18, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

I can't believe how beautiful K is. You did a fabulous job!!! Miss you!!!

monaja June 19, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

WOW! is all I can say, Heather.

Carla AKA loedown June 20, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Love them all. Agree with you the B&W in the field looks very nice!

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP