Monday, April 27, 2009

Water Water Everywhere - EDITED**

So what all that bubble excitement and no photos? Yeah right just try to rip the camera out of my hands...I dare ya! What I failed to explain leading up to the shampoo induced bubble bath was a little singing in the rain first...or at least jumping in the puddles the rain left behind. (Harry we really need to get gutters in the back!)
Photobucket
(the water was so clear here, it got muddy really quick)

Photobucket
Did YOU hear that thunder too?

Photobucket
puddle jumping occupational hazzard...

Photobucket
(yes I do realize how dirty his face is...I could edit that out but it would not be true to him!)

Photobucket
And there you have it...anyone still out there? Tap, Tap, Tap...is this thing on? Well the new computer seems to be working great...and oh yeah is it ever super duper!

NOTE** - I fixed my photo problem if you saw this post earlier... I'm working off a full version of PhotoShop now and it is a whole new program to learn...and just when I was finally getting PhotoShop Elements. This version is totally worth it though, more to come, I have lots to edit! Happy Tuesday everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Of course we are here enjoying the pictures of playing (oops singing in the rain and the bubble bath). What fun! As always send up to Kansas any extra rain you can.

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Need a new picture of Jonah, it has been a week since the last posting.

Tessa April 28, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

It looks like you have so much fun with your boys! I'm glad you have your camera to capture it all.

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo April 28, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

I think Dora means to send rain specifically to Western Kansas!! My basement has been flooded for 3 days so we don't need any here in ICT. Luv ya, Dora!!!

Love the photos...your work is beautiful!! They are so photogenic and gorgeous!!! Luv ya and miss ya!!

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP