Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fun being 4

Just a few days shy of turning 5 I'm trying to catch the boys being themselves instead of just posing for the camera. This is just a daily "no no" in the Grilliot house...someone is gonna get hurt, but just look at Logan's face, he is having so much fun! Ok ok, be a kid, jump on the bed, chase each other around the house, empty the entire roll of toilet paper into the toilet, build forts out of blankets and pillows,crawl around and bark like a dog. That's what it's all about. Just don't tell anyone that I secretly do these things with them...minus the TP trick!

4 comments:

Pam March 25, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

I love it!!
Keep posting I never leave comments, but I read your blog everyday!
Love,
Pam

Anonymous March 25, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

I love this picture. Your pictures are so awesome. Can't wait for your to get some of our family shots! ~Carla

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo March 26, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

I can't believe they are almost 5!!! I'm in total shock of where time has gone!! Love the photo my dear. Luv ya and miss ya guys!!

runthatjunk March 26, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Now where is the picture of them crying after the severe disiplinary actions taken due to their own bad choices??

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP