Friday, February 27, 2009

Logan...STAR of the Week

Well this week was Logan's turn to be the STAR of the week at school, so after his great week of being the line leader, door holder and focusing on the letter "R" we decided to do another "STAR" photo shoot of him on his playground. Logan hammed it up for the camera and Isaac was fighting for some camera attention too.
I have changed up the blog a bit so that my photos would come out larger than before, I found this great Photo-Template for free, not so easy to find unless you want to pay professional prices for a photoblog. I am no where near professional but I strive to be an amateur photographer! Oh and just an FYI, I got a new camera...it is TONS of fun, more on that later...and more pictures too!















tell me a secret!!


I asked him to show me his "cute" face

2 comments:

Carla AKA loedown February 28, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Too cute. Give that Star a hug and kiss from the Loe's.

Unknown March 1, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Great pictures, Who are the two most handsomest boys in the world. Logan and Isaac. Cool speed racer jacket. Isaac and Logan are stars everyweek for GP & GM. Miss you.

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP